Reasons to Join
- Increase your expertise in processing veteran educational claims.
- Forum to facilitate the interchange of ideas and information.
- An opportunity to network with other professionals striving to constantly improve services to students.
- Current information on challenges and changes we will be facing together, and in the future.
- Full Membership shall be limited to educational institutions of higher learning and those offering non-college degree programs engaged in the administration of veterans educational benefits within the geographic areas served by the Muskogee Regional Processing Office.
- Authorized representative from institutions of higher learning and non-college degree schools shall be eligible for full membership.
- Each designated institution or school having full membership in good standing shall be entitled to cast one vote.
- Annual dues for membership shall be established by the Executive Board during the annual conference (set $75.00 to run July 1- June 30).
- Full membership status in good standing shall be acknowledged when dues are received and receipted by the Association treasurer.
- Only certifying officials of members in good standing shall be entitled to hold office in the association.
- Affiliate member status shall be granted to any organization, institution or agency that publicly attests to sharing an interest in education matters related to the Veterans Educational Benefits programs.
- Affiliate member status shall be conferred on a fiscal year basis and is renewable annually. Affiliate members may not hold office or vote.