The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina provides complimentary San Diego airport shuttle service to/from the San Diego International Airport. The courtesy airport shuttle arrives every 20-25 minutes from 4:45am - 1am, seven days a week. If you are arriving in San Diego, see below for Terminal 1 & 2 shuttle pickup instructions.
Parking is available with rates of $32 for self-parking and $40 for overnight valet parking.
- After collecting your luggage, follow the "Ground Transportation" signage.
- Walk across the sky bridge.
- Take the escalator down to the ground level.
- Turn right.
- Cross the taxi/van concrete islands.
- Walk to 3rd island, marked "Courtesy Vehicles."
- Wait at any open spot on the curb.
- After collecting your luggage, walk across the street (toward Taxi/Hotel/Rental Car Shuttles).
- Walk to the 2nd island (courtesy shuttles/car rental shuttles)
- Turn left and walk down to area marked ‘Courtesy Shuttles’
If you choose to walk to our hotel, below are walking directions for your convenience:
- Head southeast on Airport Terminal Rd toward Air Ln
- Turn right onto N Harbor Dr
- Turn left onto Harbor Island Dr
- Destination will be on the right—Arrive at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina